Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my babies!!!  Garrett is 6 and Ally is 4The kids had such a great time with Pammy and the rest of the family that came up.  It was so much fun!

The kids were so excited to get "SAM I AM" Thanks Grandma and Bishop!
Ally decided not to wait her turn on the slip and slide and ended up tackling Karson.  However no injuries.  Just a good laugh!  Love you Karson!
                                                 Need I say more?????  Love it!

Slip and Slide Train


4 comments:

Kristi said...

We love you the Rikeman's...Karson


That was such a fun day!!! Thanks Ally and Garrett for the invitation. We love you guys.

Pam said...

First of all...I'm proud of you Mel! All by yourself! I love the pic of all the kids on the slip 'n slide. Such a fun party. Thanks again. Happy birthday Garrett and Ally!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there. Stupid Manti City and stupid army for making us go!! I don't care if they appreciate us or not! It looked like you guys had so much fun! You even got it posted within a few days!! I about fell off my chair! I am so proud of you. Happy Birthday Garrett and Ally! We're sorry we couldn't be there. Hopefully we'll see you soon. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the first day of school pictures and stuff!! What do you think you are Mel...busy?!?!?! ;) Love you!