Sunday, June 22, 2008

All about me!!!

I've been Tagged.....
A to Z about me......




A- Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Kristi 
C-Cake or pie? Cookies  
D-Day of choice? Every day, now that I don't work
E-Essential Item?  Otter Pops for the kids
F-Favorite color? Pink
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither...Yuck
H-Home town? South Weber, Utah
I-Favorite indulgence? My World Famous Oatmeal Cookies
J-January or July? January....July has too many bees
K-Kids? 2  Garrett 5 years, and Allyson 3 years
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and my dogs
M-Marriage date? December 1st, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 totally awesome sisters.  They all rock!!!!!
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples...Fuji to be specific
P-Phobias? Bees..Bees..and Bees.  Oh yeah DID I SAY BEES????
Q-Quote? "To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten."
R-Reasons to smile? My 2 wonderful kids
S-Season of choice? Spring
T-Tag 3 people: Anyone who hasn't been.  Blogging is still too new to me. I don't know many people
U-Unknown fact about me? I am a very open person.  There really isn't any unknown facts.
V-Vegetable? Sugar snap peas.  Yum. Yum.Yum
W-Worst habit? I pick my cuticles.  
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? World famous cookies
Z-Zodiac sign: Taurus

2 comments:

Pam said...

Good job Mel! I'm impressed. I'm sad that you're not coming to visit anymore. When I told Maxwell, he cried...but we understand.

Pam said...

Hey Mel, I fixed the brown middle for ya...just so ya know.